Safe and Secure Disinfection of Virus-infected Sites
Interiorera is a Federally-Designated Provider of Essential Services
As more provinces declare shelter-in-place, our employees will continue to be on the front-lines fighting the Coronavirus. The work our employees carry out every day is an irreplaceable link in the keeping essential businesses and facilities up and running. We’re out there – because this is what we do.
Recent outbreaks of Coronavirus (COVID-19) and other serious communicable diseases have heightened the need for remediation and sanitization of common interior surfaces and the safe disposal of infected materials. With strategically placed resources across the continent, Interiorera is the largest emergency response provider in the Canada and offers the most comprehensive management of medical waste generated during the treatment of patients infected with the virus available.
Our turnkey services are delivered by trained experts using company-owned assets, giving your organization the agility to act quickly and effectively to remediate dangerous public health threats. Our training and service methodologies are based on OH&S standards and the highest biosecurity principles and have a proven track record of success.CORONAVIRUS FACT SHEET
Interiorera & Infectious Response
- We safely handle hazardous and infectious waste streams daily.
- We have a proven track record with outbreaks – both large and small.
- We staved off the highly contagious avian flu outbreak among the poultry population in 2015 where we decontaminated many large-scale farms, right down to the building studs.
- We routinely perform sanitization work for a variety of customers in a variety of industries in a variety of settings, and we do it safely. We have the right people, equipment, experience/expertise and capabilities for any coronavirus related assignment.
Top 3 Ways Interiorera Can Help Your Business with Coronavirus
- Preparedness: Having the right plan in place in case of emergency can be the difference between success and disaster.
- Business Continuity: Prevention is the key to staying viable during these times.
- Response: We have the people, assets, expertise and technology to quickly and safely get you and your business back to work.
Disinfection vs. Sanitization
It’s critical that you know the difference between disinfection and sanitization in order to establish the right plan for your property. Interiorera has the skilled response personnel to clean-up and dispose of COVID-19 contaminated material in strict accordance with the most current CDC, EPA and DOT regulations. COVID-19 waste is safely managed and legally transported to one of our incinerators, where it is completely destroyed.
Comprehensive On-Site Remediation Services
Our response team is rigorously trained, completing 40-hour courses each for HAZWOPER, Pathogens and Confined Space Entry. We can remediate any location to meet regulatory cleanup requirements. Our crews routinely perform the following types of services for various government agencies and private companies on a daily basis:
- Contaminated Site Cleanup
- Hazardous and Infectious Waste Management
- Emergency and After Hours Response
- Waste Disposal Services
One call to 1-416-897-1676 will put you in touch with a Interiorera experts who work with Occupational Health and Safety Standards (OH&S) representatives. When time is of the essence, there’s no need to get bogged down with paperwork – we can also help with Statements of Work and contract paperwork. Our comprehensive Job Hazard Analysis is a huge time saver.
For any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our 24/7 Coronavirus Hotline: 1-416-897-1676