Fire Damage Restoration Services
- Fire damage restoration – clean up following fire.
- Removal of soot and smoke.
- Sealing of painted surfaces.
- Soot fix applications.
- Controlled waste disposal.
- Smoke odour removal.
- Highly responsive service.
- Cleaning of all items affected by smoke – carpets, rugs, furniture, walls, floors and general contents.
- Restoration and PAT testing of electrical items.
- Interior Era negotiates with insurance companies on your behalf enabling full entitlement
- Insured and guaranteed work.
- Keeping you informed and involved with all decision making.
- All correspondence forwarded to you throughout the claim process.
- Complete Fire Damage Restoration Service.
- 24/7 Emergency Helpline.
- On-site within 1-2 hours anywhere in GTA in an emergency situation.
When a building catches fire it can be one of the most unpleasant things that can ever happen. A fire can be a very destructive force and leave disastrous consequences and restoration can be very complex. Interior Era contractor networks not only have the ability but also the expertise to make your life as easy as possible when this type of disaster occurs.
Our contractors are all Fire and Flood qualified to the IICRC highest standards.
They also come with a wealth of expertise when it comes to dealing with your insurance company. We can help deal with the process of making a claim and ensure you receive a fast response from your insurance company. The insurers and your piece of mind is the most important thing to us and getting you back to a normal state is our priority.
Fire Restoration work in Toronto and GTA does not only depend on the damage caused by smoke and fire.
Damage can also be caused from the water used to put the fire out by the fire brigade. This can lead to more damage caused that from the fire itself.
Not all fire damage can be seen by then naked eye. There could be a lot more fire damage that you may not necessarily see with the naked eye. Your building could also have suffered from heat damage. For example fire could cause electrical components to melt.
There is also the risk of firefighting fluids and smoke particles that have made their way into the structural materials within the building. As a result full fire damage restoration may not be fully possible until they have been removed and replaced.
Interior Era will be able to meet your insurer
A Toronto or GTA-based representative from Interior Era will be able to meet your insurers or their loss adjusters in your home or business. They will then be able to make sure that you receive your valid claim entitlement in order to receive the cost of any corrective works that may be required.
Interior Era has been an approved insurance repair network for many years and working alongside insurers and policyholders we offer fixed costs for all our restoration work for you and insurer’s piece of mind.
With our strict standards and commitment we ensure all of our work is completed by fully qualified tradesmen based in GTA who understand the importance of customer care. We aim to make the process of returning your business or home back to its previous condition in the shortest amount of time.